What are you doing to celebrate?

  • katsniffen@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2012
      Hey everyone! It's so exciting to see groups from all over getting ready to celebrate babywearing! Boston Babywearers (hopefully soon to be BWI of Greater Boston) is hosting a fun week of events and a raffle for baby carriers and other cool prizes (http://www.bostonbabywearers.com/2012-bw-week.html), and we'd love to hear about what are all of you doing to celebrate. We have a new blog that we're working to post regularly to, and thought that a "IBW around the World" series might be really fun. Do any of you have events planned that we can talk about, or pictures from last year?
    • Ashley Barrett
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2012
        I'm the leader of Corvallis Babywearers in Corvallis, Oregon and we're planning to get a big meet up together with the other babywearing groups that are an hour each direction from us. I'm hoping our group can also do a babywearing walk on one of the days but we're a pretty new (and small but growing) group. I'm really excited that we can participate-we're hoping we can be a BWI chapter in the next year or so but we're working on getting more leaders (I'm currently the only one) and I'm working towards getting a few with more experience. We don't have a blog but I plan to post pictures and info on our website www.corvallisbabywearers.org and will post more info about Babywearing Week the closer it gets.

        Ashley Barrett
        www.corvallisbabywearers.org
      • mamamadill
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
          Hi Boston Babywearers!
          We have a list of ideas by day posted here: http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/IBW2012EventIdeas.php. There are some great awards to be won as well: http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/2012Awards.php. There are also pictures of past celebrations: http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/ibw10features.php. We are so thrilled to watch all the events come together around the world in celebration!

          Blessings,

          TaiLeah

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11, 2012
            Hi Ashley and Corvallis Babywearers!
            Its great that you are working so hard to celebrate. Looking forward to watching you grow and seeing a new chapter blossom from your love and dedication. We are so excited for all the fun going on this year. Be sure to check out the awards up for grabs this year and get your nominations in! http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/2012Awards.php

            Blessings,

            TaiLeah