logo use

  • beth_ktl
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2012
      Hi everyone

      I am bumbling my way around here, reactivating yahoo email accounts and everything :p

      I admin the Baby Wearing Buy Sell Swap group in Australia (NFP - though I am also a babywearing retailer via Karri Tree Lane) and we're in the process of setting up our babywearing week events page. I want to use the babywearing week logo, with the color changed to sepia and text written over the top directing people to list their local events under the post.

      I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't an issue with altering the logo in this way before I post it on facebook - I understand completely if there is, and will come up with a different solution.

      I will try to post a link to the photo here:
      https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/523254_3766743167408_478795180_n.jpg

      Cheers

      Beth Hodgson
      BWBSS Admin
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/bwbss/
    • Susan Chanse

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 27, 2012
          Any news? We would love to start listing events :)

          Cheers

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 27, 2012
            I won't have this information until Wednesday after the board meeting.  I'll keep you posted. :)

            Susan

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 31, 2012
              Hi Beth!

              We are still in the process of updating all of our information with this year's dates and the theme, however the Resource Guide here should have the information you need about logo use: http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/babywearingweektoolkit.php.

              Let me know if that doesn't answer your question.

              Happy Babywearing!

              Susan