Intro

  • kingstonbabywearers2012
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
      Hi there! My name is Tanya, and I run the Kingston Area Babywearing Group in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. We are only 7 months old, and are just about to reach 100 members! I am really looking forward to Babywearing Week this year!
    • mamamadill
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2012
        Welcome Tanya and Kingston Area Babywearing group! We are so excited too. There are some great awards being done this year, cool ideas of how to celebrate, and lots of awesome info to help you guys make the most of Babywearing week this year! You can find it all here: http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/babywearingweek.php

        Blessings!

        TaiLeah