How do we join the registry of groups celebrating? <3

  • Leslie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2012
      I am the leader of the Cedar Rapids, Iowa group: Babywearers of Cedar Rapids.

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/BabywearersOfCedarRapids/
    • Susan Chanse
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2012
        This is fine!  I'll add you tonight.  :)

        Happy Babywearing!

        Susan Chanse
        Vice President, Babywearing International
        MBE, Babywearing International of Phoenix