Registering for 2012 Babywearing Week

  • babywearinghauraki_k
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2012
      Hi there,
      just wondering what we need to do to register our organisation for this event?
      Thanks :)
    • Susan Chanse
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 16, 2012
        I'll set up the tables tonight! :)

        Susan

        On Aug 15, 2012, at 12:45 PM, "babywearinghauraki_k" <janeill.19@...> wrote:

        Hi there,
        just wondering what we need to do to register our organisation for this event?
        Thanks :)

      • lesleyatthepeckstoo
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2012
          Can I get someone to change the mailing address for my group?

          --- In ibw2012@yahoogroups.com, Susan Chanse <mamachanse@...> wrote:

          > I'll set up the tables tonight! :)
          >
          > Susan
          >
          > On Aug 15, 2012, at 12:45 PM, "babywearinghauraki_k" <janeill.19@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi there,
          > > just wondering what we need to do to register our organisation for this event?
          > > Thanks :)

        • Susan Chanse
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27, 2012
            I changed the settings so that you may edit it.  :)

            Susan