110RE: [ibw2012] Links to last year's celebrations!

  • Danieli Boiago
    Oct 5, 2012

      Hola hola!
      The ibw 2011 of Círculo Materno Mallorca/España!

      Exposición de fotos:
      http://www.circulomaterno.org/2011/10/ultima-semana-de-la-exposicion-de-fotos.html y https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.175360212547503.45928.100002205768140&type=3

      Flashmob y fiesta de la crianza en brazos:
      http://www.circulomaterno.org/2011/10/flashmob-y-fiesta-de-la-crianza-en.html

      Vídeo Flashmob:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rqCCmQx6qw&feature=related

      Enjoy it!

      Happy babywearing!

      círculo materno

      To: ibw2012@yahoogroups.com
      From: mamachanse@...
      Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 05:19:41 +0000
      Subject: [ibw2012] Links to last year's celebrations!

      Hello All!

      I believe I am caught up on all the groups and links, however please let me know if I missed you. I am not a fan of yahoo groups. :)

      People are enjoying seeing pictures and videos from past celebrations on our Facebook wall. If you have a link to pictures, a blog post, or a video from previous International Babywearing Weeks, please respond with it here so that I may share it.

      Thank you!

      Happy Babywearing!

      Susan

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic