BIM Quest - Annual Quiz Event of BIM Trichy

  • BIM Quest
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Hi all,
      Warm Greetings from Team CRESCITA and BIM, Trichy!!!
      It takes us great pleasure in cordially inviting you to our Corporate Business Quiz event BIMQUEST, being held as part of our three-day annual CRESCITA event ‘PARIVRITTI’ in Chennai on the 1st November 2009.
      With attractive prizes, BIMQUEST is going to be a titanic clash of the best corporate brains in the country. The event is being conducted by renowned quizmaster Giri "Pickbrain" Balasubramaniam who has conducted quiz events like The Tata Group – Tata Crucible, Aditya Birla Quiz, and ET In The Classroom Quiz among other prestigious events.
      Any number of teams from a corporate is eligible to participate in the quiz event. There would be no entry fee.
      We are looking forward to your participation and full cooperation to make this event a resounding success.
      Prizes:
      1st Prize:   Rs 250002nd Prize:  Rs 150003rd Prize:  Rs 10000
      And lots of audience prizes
      Registration:http://crescita.in/bimquest.aspxorSend your Team name, Team members name, Organization name and contact details to bim.quest@...
      Venue:
      THE ACCORD METROPOLITAN,35, G. N. Chetty Road,T. Nagar,Chennai-600 017
      Date: 1st November 2009Time: 1.00 pm to 4:00 pm

      For further Queries contact Sathyamurthy U - 9790919579Palaniappan 9994160123
      Regards,
      BIMQUEST teamBharathidasan Institute of ManagementTiruchirappalli.
      Encl: Bimquest_brochure.pdfP.S.  Kindly forward this invitation to your colleagues and friends

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos