put answers for these biz qs
- I put down 10 biz qs for the good folks at IQL. It's their 2nd
anniversary, celebrate by answering these questions pronto. Answers in
1. ident the company from the audio clip. don't take this too
seriously. if you have big balls, u'll get it (listen to it at
2. connect these visuals to a living legend (look it up at
3. what "product" derives its name from this song? for extra
satisfaction, identify the film (listen to it at
4. What beverage name can be derived from Latin for crown?
5. What phrase was popularized by Listerine ads in the 1920s?
6. What "product" was created when an Austrian, Dr. Gersuny injected
paraffin into women’s bodies in 1890?
7. What product is supposed to derive its name from TV and an
engineering acronym for input and output?
8. What was co-invented by Dennis Tompkins, M L Bush and another more
famous name? The famous name would be a "dead" give away
9. What brand, now almost a generic term for a range of products
originated when a US firm registered a word similar to the latin word
10. What was developed by the Ampex corporation in 1956?
Regards, Anish Raju