put answers for these biz qs

  • Anish Raju
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009
      I put down 10 biz qs for the good folks at IQL. It's their 2nd
      anniversary, celebrate by answering these questions pronto. Answers in
      a week

      1. ident the company from the audio clip. don't take this too
      seriously. if you have big balls, u'll get it (listen to it at
      www.putfunda.blogspot.com)

      2. connect these visuals to a living legend (look it up at
      www.putfunda.blogspot.com)

      3. what "product" derives its name from this song? for extra
      satisfaction, identify the film (listen to it at
      www.putfunda.blogspot.com)

      4. What beverage name can be derived from Latin for crown?

      5. What phrase was popularized by Listerine ads in the 1920s?

      6. What "product" was created when an Austrian, Dr. Gersuny injected
      paraffin into women’s bodies in 1890?

      7. What product is supposed to derive its name from TV and an
      engineering acronym for input and output?

      8. What was co-invented by Dennis Tompkins, M L Bush and another more
      famous name? The famous name would be a "dead" give away

      9. What brand, now almost a generic term for a range of products
      originated when a US firm registered a word similar to the latin word
      for feet?

      10. What was developed by the Ampex corporation in 1956?

      Regards, Anish Raju
      www.putfunda.blogspot.com