Depending on your control, you can make a setting to automatically load and show the blob contents. You could also shorten it to 255 characters so that itkylixguru
Hi, C++Builder 10.1 Berlin; IBObjects 5.9.2 I have a table with a varchar(256) column. When I hook a TDBEdit control up to the column using TIBOTable the editswdevlin
You should use the FindField() method in order to just get a result without an exception with NIL being the result of a column not found. _____ From:kylixguru
This group also receives special announcements about new releases and other official communications from the author of IBObjects.
- Jan 13, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.