A friend of mine has the no rash shingles. Was very painful for a long time. He got the schingles on the very day he was to get the shot. Dan Thompson Allwb4guk
I read an article by the Mayo Clinic that says you can get shingles without the rash. It is like the virus goes to the ends of the nerves but doesn't breakreyda
Since the CDC (U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) says "Protection provided by the shingles vaccine lasts about 5 years", this brings up thepaul_h_bergeron
- Intra-Company Groups
- Aug 23, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.