Yes, I agree with her. The HRA is clearly stated to be a "year by year" arrangement. Once your $3000 (or whatever your bucket is) is expended, you are
Although I have been retired for over 10 years now, 'Service Record Date' was always the 'key date' for such calculations (at least up to my retirement indaveleenc
Get the Docs from service from 1981 to 1992,, ANY DOC!! Extremely important, to establish your hire date. Emmitt,,, There have been so many differentjustputt2
- Intra-Company Groups
- Aug 23, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.