The CR article says: "Moreover, some websites that appear to be Canadian actually operate from elsewhere in the world, says Sarah Clark-Lynn, FDAhankharty
Don't always believe CR as being super-authority. They mess up on cars and appliances quite often. Finally, they seem to like Corvettes! ;-) In any case,clk_griswold
My doctor just prescribed Celebrex for me and my prescription drug company, OptumRX will only let me have a generic. I strongly believe this if I had taken amildred131
- Intra-Company Groups
- Aug 23, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.