Thanks, I suspect you are right.The thing that irks me is that no one in HR(is there any HR anymore??) will tell you the answer until you declare intent toemmettcooke
The pension plans were closed to employees hired after Dec 31, 2004. They received only an enhanced 401k. So I suspect he will be able to collect a vestedmadinpok
I think he won't have much problem asserting his vested rights from the time of his initial hiring until he resigned but how they compute the last decade willgfretwell2000
- Intra-Company Groups
- Aug 23, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.