It appears that her amendment rolls it back to 7.5% for everyone. This tax increase was supposed to pay for Obamacare. ... And Susan Collins, of Maine,lobosphoto
And Susan Collins, of Maine, successfully advocated for an amendment to the Senate bill that puts the floor back to 7.5% for a limited period- from 2017(thisjohnp0793
BTW. Under the current Obamacare law, the medical deduction is going down this year for most of us Obamacare "increased the floor for individuals claiming thelobosphoto
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.