No, yes, and yes. No, I have not purchased a plan. No, I don't see myself purchasing a plan in the near future. But like the dog in the manger, I'll be damnedprimosprimosprimos
I forgot to indicate in my previous post. These questions were being asked of primosprimosprimos regarding the transfer of her funds from FHA to HRA at OE.bluebonnet338
Have your purchased a required plan (medical or Part D) from OE? I thought you had not. If you have not, have you asked them directly whether they make thebluebonnet338
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.