... Earlier than that, IBM was involved in the Open Software Foundation DCE (Distributed Computing Environment) and planned to put it on the mainframematinicuscat
... It's even easier on a Mac, and you don't need any extra software. In the print dialog, there's a PDF button on the lower left of the window; click thatmatinicuscat
A handy tool I use is CutePDF. "CutePDF Writer installs itself as a "printer subsystem". This enables virtually any Windows applications (must be able tolobosphoto
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.