Nowwicked, I believe you are wrong in saying "Corporations would train, spend lots of money to develop and employee and the employee would move on after ajrdcio
This unfortunately is not the 60's, the 80's, or even the 00's. We live in an auditor driven world. The view is, if it doesn't fit neatly into a spreadsheetnowwicked
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.