Good, glad to hear it Laura. Not to worry, the BBE will find jobs held by old people elsewhere in the country to be transferred to Third World countries, andprimosprimosprimos
I know my job moved to Rochester, they found contractors at a Rochester center for cheaper rates so no they are not getting rid of people in Rochester, thisSupply312
This RA being a hair more selective...interesting. With only 71,000 or so employees left (and about 13,000 or so of them are IBM managers) in the USA there istrexibmer
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.