No, I’m pretty sure San Jose and Santa Teresa/Silicon Valley never had country clubs, and IBM in San Jose goes back to 1943. They both had rather nice
The term used might have been "plant". And it was back in 74 that I first heard this.lousfriend
I'm thinking that Austin didn't really get going until the 80s, by which time such niceties were no longer provided. Rochester had a sizable lab andlousfriend
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.