I'm thinking that Austin didn't really get going until the 80s, by which time such niceties were no longer provided. Rochester had a sizable lab andlousfriend
Nice thoughts. Veterans are quickly forgotten. From: trexibmer To: firstname.lastname@example.org Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2015 2:27justputt2
You have to define "major site" and years. I don't think San Jose ever had a country club open to employees. Santa Teresa Lab (now Silicon Valley Lab) andlobosphoto
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.