madinpok and paul_h_bergeron. Appreciate your responses and believe you have explained this mystery. However I do have some additional questions. Q1: Althoughibmexe
lets not forget in any analysis the bizzare method of determining pension obligations under ERISA and various accounting rules. Simplified method- explanationdonwshuper50
I replied to this yesterday, but my post seems to have gone into the Yahoo bit bucket. So I'll try again. ... Yes, you are right. The PBO is a calculatedmadinpok
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.