From the Alliance: Last week an unknown number of IBM workers were notified they would lose their jobs. The common thread in the reports was that their workbboru11
Actually, IBM was something of an exception in that its pension fund was fully funded -- many companies' funds were grossly underfunded. ERISA was created tolousfriend
" Accounting laws allow companies to post this as operating company profit." NOT QUITE. They get to and usually do put it into operating " earnings" .donwshuper50
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.