The Bankrate article was based on the law at the time it was written. As part of the debt/budget deal, Congress changed the rules regarding Medicare premiums.lobosphoto
A revolt? Three finger Lou barely let those with valid questions ask them. Only his stooges who are now paid CAs here were permitted to brown nose him at theseprimosprimosprimos
I was just doing some research on 2016 Medicare Part B and Part D costs for those not yet receiving social security and discovered that the Bankrate.comhappily_retired_033106
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.