That's using your own logic, not mine. My logic is a bit more complicated. IBM did not rob anyone of their own accrued benefit (money). What they did isibmexe
All true. Consider the source, trex. I don't know whom ibmexe is trying to convince that the BBE is the Second Coming, but his job ain't up to snuff. He'dprimosprimosprimos
How about stock options for non-executive employees? I think this program started in the late 90s or early 2000s. IBM had never done this before, but stockhappily_retired_033106
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.