Actually- barring failure of the Insurance co that IBM transfers your/spouse pension to- there should be NO change in your and or spouse arrangements and $$.donwshuper50
Yeah, like I trust IBM to do the best for me and my spouse. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.primosprimosprimos
Part of my post for some reason did not display properly. The definition of "nontransferable annuity contracts" is: There are certain annuities that can bebluebonnet338
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.