Thanks, bobsutton203, for your insights. My spouse's coverage is not subsidized and pretty pricey. So, I will probably go with your suggestion and skip thebluebonnet338
Dino said: net what I was referring to would be if/when ibm stopped providing the subsidy ($3500/$3000) and the FHA/HRA then there would be no need for them tostevejm1935
... There are many second choicers that were say, 49 years old in 1999 with 10 years or more of service, but less than 25 years. Just a bit shy of being amadinpok
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.