The rules you describe are accurate, but they are the rules IBM created for the HRA balances. Roger was pointing out that IRS rules do allow a balance to bemadinpok
Top health industry issues of 2015 http://www.pwc.com/us/en/health-industries/top-health-industry-issues/index.jhtmldog_ate_my_server
The HRA is the $3500/$3000 subsidy for retirees, and CANNOT be rolled over, if unused during the year. The only rollover is those eligible under the FHAjohnngai2002
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.