If the paperwork isn't returned in time for them to issue your first check in your first month of retirement, you will eventually get the checks you are owed.madinpok
Yes. Mine was retroactive back to my chosen start day, even though the processing hadn't been completed. Do you have a Pension Coordinator?primosprimosprimos
The lower annuity amount at age 65 with the 100% J&SR option could be due to some quirks in life expectancy data that says that at age 65 you and your spousemadinpok
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.