So just a fact or two... Ibm started a middleware business in the 1995 timeframe, & essentially began with not much other than some mainframe software and I
Get real. IBM canned Warp in the late 90s, shortly after Window 95 came out. It did maintain support for it (farmed out to a contractor, as I understand it)lousfriend
It's not about OS/2 Warp. Only using Warp here as an example of how historically IBM is going down., and further down. We always thought IBM stood for the besttrexibmer
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.