The so-called fact sheet is from a Republican controlled committee. So of course, it contains their spin on things. I wouldn't trust it to present any reallinton4
Don, Read what it says v-e-r-y c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y. ... "Eliminating the Medical Expense Deduction and the Property Casualty Loss Deduction will be a financialfhawontcutit
Is anyone sure the ways and meanscommittee did not make some last minute changes to the bill before it was passed? The recentrelease of the fact sheet by waysrockfarm1578
- May 18, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.