Re: [IBM Pension] Back to the subject

  • justa_bean_counter
    Message 1 of 56 , May 9, 2012
      As far as the free agent workforce idea, would that be similar to the land barrons and the serfs or more like the industrialists and the work houses, where we can also deposit our paycheck to the company store (ACH of course). And if you don't like it, go elsewhere! Just don't ask for a single penny above what the bosses will pay. Retire? You will never qualify!

      Kathi

      --- In ibmpension@yahoogroups.com, ncdad1 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > I think that IBM is long gone ... like a 9-5 job ... like family day ..I am guessing my kids will work in a virtual WW workforce as free agents with no guarantees, contracts or ties to any company ..
      >

      > > (We wouldn't be having this conversation if we had a contract to protect our rights.)
      > >
      > > Kathi

    • willbefree25
      Message 56 of 56 , May 12, 2012
        Look at my post, where I already realized that.