Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] Re:PG thesis topics

  • palni vel
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 8, 2008
      dear sir, i have attached my topics...

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Dr Pradeep Aggarwal <drpradeep_garg@...>
      To: iapsm_youthmembers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, 8 July, 2008 7:38:19 PM
      Subject: Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] Re:PG thesis topics

      Respected Sir

      PFA a format for compiling of thesis topics. Kindly give expert inputs for the same.

      Thanks & regards...

      Dr. Pradeep Aggarwal
      M.D. (Community Medicine)
      Assistant Professor
      Deptt of Community Medicine
      Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences
      Swmai Ramnagar Doiwala
      DEHRADUN-248140
      UTTARAKHAND
      Email: drpradeep_aggarwal@ hotmail.com
      Mobile:+91 9837215747

      Permanent Postal Address:

      Dr. Pradeep Aggarwal
      S/o Jai Bhagwan
      Vishnu Ghat,
      HARDWAR -249401
      UTTARAKHAND
      Tele No: +91 1334226644, +91 1334221847

      From: ganesh kumar <gane_spm@yahoo. co.in>
      Subject: [iapsm_youthmembers ] thesis in our college
      To: iapsm_youthmembers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, 8 July, 2008, 1:05 AM

      Hi all
      Its a nice idea what Dr. pradeep mentioned, so friends send your thesis topics and lets make a major database of ongoing and completed thesis.

      If the coordinators make a common pool either here or somewhere a public sharing like google docs for our community then we can upload our department seminars as ppt. or pdf. which will be accessed by all.

      The ongoing thesis topics in our department (Dept of CM,University College of Medical Sciences,Delhi) are
      1. Evaluation of computer usage in health care among private practitioners in NCT Delhi.
      2. Evaluation of depression anxiety and stress among resident doctors of Delhi medical colleges.

      Regards
      GANESHKUMAR
      DEPT OF COMMUNITY MEDICINE
      UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
      DELHI
      EMAIL:gane_spm@ yahoo.co. in
      MOB:+91 9899948487

      From: shaili_leo <shaili_leo@yahoo. com>
      To: iapsm_youthmembers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, 5 July, 2008, 6:02 PM

      Dear all,
      Respected co-ordinators of the IYC and members as This is my first post
      so i would like to introduce myself to the group.i have recently joined
      as a 1st year PG in the Deptt. of community Medicine at HIHT,Dehradun.
      I REQUEST all the members of group to guide me in selecting the UPCOMING
      THESIS TOPIC.

      THANKINGYOU.

      SHAILI
      Dptt.of CM
      DEHRADOON

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

      Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

      Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of Yahoo! Groups.

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.
    • Niraj Pandit
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 9, 2008

        Dear Group members and moderator
        My request to u all that please do not attach this excel file every time by everybody. As Dr O P suggested Dr Pradeep and Dr Ganesh should take lead. Every member should send their topics in respected file to these two persons. This way we can avoid large number of mails.

        Please maintain the decorum of group.
        Regards
        Dr Niraj Pandit

        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 9, 2008
          Hello to all members of  IYC !

          Continuing the above discussion.. in order to built a Web page/web site with one click access to domains like thesis topics in various colleges & important theory/viva questions, I need the support of IYC members (especially the PG students) to send me (or keep posting on yahoogroup ) previous years research topic & questions of their colleges.
          So far it has generated tremendous reponse & their efforts are really appreciable.
          NIHFW website also has information regarding previous years thesis/dissertation topic. If your college also has such information available on website, plz convey it.

          I'm mailing the thesis/dissertation undertaken in Dept of Com. Medicine, King Georges Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow.

          ( Information regarding two dissertation for the year 2006 & 2007 will be mailed as soon I'll get the information)

          2004-   i) Psycho-social and Nutritional Status of the Girl Child in Rural Areas of Lucknow District.

          ii) A Study of New Born Care Practices in Urban Slums of Lucknow District.

          iii) A Study on Prescription Pattern and Patient Satisfaction in Public Health Facilities of Lucknow District.

          2005- i) A Study of Coronary Heart Disease & Associate Risk Factor in  Lucknow District.

          ii) Utilization of RCH & ICDS Services in Urban Poor in Lucknow District.

          iii) Implementation of N.R.H.M. At Grass Root Level at District Pauri.

          iv) Study of Patient Profile and Indications for LSCS in Government Institution of Lucknow.

          v) Study of Sickness Absentism Pattern and Associated Factors of Nursing Staff of SGPGI.

          vi) Evaluation of  RNTCP Services in Distt. Badaun.

          2006- i) An Epidemiological Study Of Maternal Mortality In Rural Areas Of Lucknow District.

          ii) Utilization Of ASHA Under NRHM In Relation To Maternal And Neonatal Health Services.

          iii).. iv)....

          2007- i) Health Status Of School Going Adolescent Girls In Lucknow  District.

          ii) Assessment Of Performance Of ASHA Under NRHM In Lucknow    District.

          iii)….. iv)
          Regards

          Dr Bharat Dubay
          Convener, IYC

          --
          Dr Bharat Dubey
        • DR RK SOOD
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 9, 2008
            The perational research into NRHM will be definitely useful.

            Instead of focus on JSY, we should the issue of SAFE deliveries - Is the
            institutional delivery a Safe and mother friendly procedure? What are
            the Scoio cultutral factors associated with choice of place for
            delivery? What are the barriers toincreasing the utilisation of NRHM
            schemes like JSY- is it lack of awareness, lack of timely fund flow, or
            is the incenative peanuts compared to actual costs. You can do some FGD
            in rural areas and understand the issues in your area and then decide
            what study could be feasible and useful for programme mangers.

            Evaluating the RKS, owneship by the health staff and community, costing
            and impact on service utilsation by the poor, and if the RKS cater to
            the felt need of the comunity is another interesting issue you could
            look into.

            Dr RK Sood
          • Dr Pradeep Aggarwal
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 9, 2008

              Dear Dr Sood

              Sir your inputs towards the topics are more focused towards the evaluation of NRHM and I personally feel such kind of issues can first be taken up as pilot project of 03 months duration.

              Thanks

              Dear Dr Dubey

              As per your valued suggestion towards uploading the topics on google link , I would request to let members get the stimulus to post their topics than all can be compiled and will be uploaded on the link.

              Thanks

              Dear Dr Pandit

              Sir only to maintain the decorum of group I have uploaded the excel file to get necessary inputs from the conveners and all the members and the feedbacks of Dr Sinha are really relevant and will  be incorporated in the format.

              Thanks

              Special thanks to the newcomers who started this.