Happy Doctor's Day

  • Niraj Pandit
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Dear My Friends
      Wish you Happy Doctors day and its high time to think about our next generation of doctors. I need inputs from you on this topic.
      N'joy attach ppt
      Cheer
      Dr. Niraj
    • partho partho
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
        thanks Neeraj and same to you as well.
        best regards,
        -Partho

        Wish you Happy Doctors day and its high time to think about our next generation of doctors. I need inputs from you on this topic.
        N'joy attach ppt
        Cheer
        Dr. Niraj

        Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.