Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] Greetings from IAPSM Youth Committee 2008-09

  • Dr Pradeep Aggarwal
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 6:14 AM
      Dear Sir

      Gud eveng

      Congratulations sir, I personally know that u are going to take the group too high. The positive outlook with determination to bring change in community is required from the members of IYC. Sir I like to request u if possible to circulate a offical letter to all the HOD of SPM/Community Medicine in different medical /dental colleges to encourage their post graduate residents to get enrolled on the group, secondly all the members of IAPSM, IPHA, IJCH, etc bodies can be contacted thru a common letter or a format published in their journal respectively.
      Lastly as rightly pointed out we should have a common web page where previous years papers, mcq, imp topics etc can be shared.

      Wishing u too a HAPPY DOCTORS DAY

      Thanks & regards...

      Dr. Pradeep Aggarwal
      M.D. (Community Medicine)
      Assistant Professor
      Deptt of Community Medicine
      Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences
      Swmai Ramnagar Doiwala
      DEHRADUN-248140
      UTTARAKHAND
      Email: drpradeep_aggarwal@...
      Mobile: +91 9837215747

      Permanent Postal Address:

      Dr. Pradeep Aggarwal
      S/o Jai Bhagwan
      Vishnu Ghat,
      HARDWAR -249401
      UTTARAKHAND
      Tele No:+91 1334226644 ,+91 1334221847

[...]

        From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.

        Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

        Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Click here.
      • Dr Pradeep Aggarwal

[...]

          From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.

          Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

          Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.
        • Dr Pradeep Aggarwal

[...]

            From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.

            Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

          • Dr. Kapil Yadav
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1 10:18 AM

              hi Om Prakash,

              the new ideas put forward by you are really great. It would require hard work but then all great ideas need to be backed by hard work to translate into reality. wishing you all the good luck and support from my side.

              regards.

              Dr. Kapil Yadav M.D.
              Centre for Community Medicine,

              All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
              New Delhi-110029,INDIA.
              Off: 011 26593233, Mob: +91 9818420553, +91 9868397373,
              e mail: dr_kapilyadav@..., dr.kapilyadav@....
              "It's a sad thing not to have friends, but it is even sadder not to have enemies" - Che Guevara.

[...]

              From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.

              Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

              Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.