biostats course

  • gunjan taneja
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2008
      hi...

      Can anyone please give more details about the Short Course on
      Epidemiology and Biostats to be held in Ahmedabad in July....
      The tentavive dates for the course and last day for reciving
      applications.

      Gunjan Taneja
      Post Graduate
      MGMMC, Indore
    • amit chopra
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2008

        hi Gunjan,

        check these attachments for biostats course.

         I will also attend the training program

        Amit Chopra

        III yr. Dept of Community Medicine

        NSCBMC Jabalpur