Help me save the turtles

  • drkntrivedi@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2008

      Hi IAPSM YOUTHMEMBERS,

      I've just written to Ratan Tata asking him to not to go ahead with building a port in Dhamra, Orissa, dangerously close to one of the world's largest sea turtle nesting grounds for the Olive Ridley Sea Turtle. I think its a good idea for Mr. Tata to move the port to another location rather than endanger the turtles.

      By living up to the Tatas' environmental legacy, Ratan won't just save the highly-endangered Olive Ridley Turtles, he will also end up making Tata a better company.

      The only problem is that I can't bring about that change alone. I need help from lots of people, especially you.

      Please do what I've done. Write directly to Ratan by clicking here

      Thanks a million,
      drkntrivedi@...

    • neeti goswami
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2008
        Hi Dr. Trivedi

        Its a great and much needed concern.

        Please keep us posted more about the real ground situation and ways you are planning to rope in government agencies and environmentalists to advocate the cause.

        Best wishes
        Dr. Neeti
        Lady Hardinge Medical College
        Delhi