Help in thesis topic

  • gneyaa
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29 5:41 AM
      My thesis topic is "epidemiological study of MDR-TB in Ahmedabad
      Municipal Corporation Area".There are around 110 confirmed MDR cases
      in AMC.I will be very grateful If any one can give suggestions on this
      topic.
      Thank you.
    • Dr Pradeep Aggarwal
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30 10:55 PM
        Dear Gneyaa

        The topic you have choosen is of great importance for present and future too with the epidemic of HIV and deadly duo of HIV & TB co infection.
        I can sugesst you to contact your state or district TB Control cell for the list of topics that are on there panel for research purpose and appropiate funding for the same can be arranged.
        ALL THE BEST.

        gneyaa <gneyaa@...> wrote:
        My thesis topic is "epidemiological study of MDR-TB in Ahmedabad
        Municipal Corporation Area".There are around 110 confirmed MDR cases
        in AMC.I will be very grateful If any one can give suggestions on this
        topic.
        Thank you.

        Thanks & regards...

        Dr. Pradeep Aggarwal
        M.D. (Community Medicine)
        Assistant Professor
        Deptt of Community Medicine
        Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences
        Swmai Ramnagar Doiwala
        DEHRADUN-248140
        UTTARAKHAND
        Email: drpradeep_aggarwal@...
        Mobile:+91 9837215747

        Permanent Postal Address:

        Dr. Pradeep Aggarwal
        S/o Jai Bhagwan
        Vishnu Ghat,
        HARDWAR -249401
        UTTARAKHAND
        Tele No: +91 1334226644, +91 1334221847

      • Kartik Trivedi
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31 1:32 AM
          Dear Gneyaa,
          Go ahead as discussed on phone.
          Visit various sites as suggested or search thru google website.
          Let me know about the progress.
          Jay Ma!

          --
          Dr. Kartik N. Trivedi,