thesis query

  • amit chopra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2008
      Hello Dr Meena Kapoor Madam & Dr A  K  Sood Sir,

      I am Dr amit kumar chopra, MD in II year,

      i wanted your help in my thesis work as my th topic is Evaaluation of FRUs in Jabalpur district

      please tell me your contact no/or e mail address, so that i can contact you.

      thanks.

      hello to ALL, if any of you know contacts of Dr Meena Kapoor & Dr A K Sood, please give their details thank you,

      Title : Appraisal of Functioning of a First Referral Unit (FRU) under Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) Programme
      Year : 2002
      Authors : Dr. Meena Kapoor and Dr A.K. Sood