Happy New Year

  • Dr. Sumit Malhotra
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2007

      Dear Friends

      Q: What is bondage :
      Attachment to the world
      Q: What is heaven :
      After attaining the state of desirelessness this
      world becomes heaven
      Q: Who is man's enemy :
      His own senses
      Q: Who is poor :
      One who is very greedy
      Q: What is our chronic disease :
      Attachment to the
      evanescent world

      May you be richer,free of disease, enemies and bondage.
      in coming year 2008
      May the year 2008 be full of rich succesful experiences in all spheres in everybody's life.

      regards

      --
      Dr. Sumit Malhotra MD (AIIMS)
      Senior Resident

      Phone No- 91-09313063569
    • Surya Bali
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 31, 2007

        Dear Friends,
        I wish you Health...
        So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

        I wish you the Love of friends and family...
        And Peace within your heart.

        I wish you the Beauty of nature...
        That you may enjoy the work of God.

        I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
        For those things that really matter in life.

        I wish you Generousity so you may share...
        All good things that come to you.

        I wish you Happiness and Joy...
        And Blessings for the New Year.

        I wish you the best of everything...
        That you so well deserve.
        Wishing you a very very Happy New Year-2008
        With wishes

        Dr. Surya Bali
         MD(Community Medicine), CDM,PGDHHM
        Asst. Professor
        Department of Community Medicine
        M.L.N. Medical College, Allahabad University
        Allahabad ,U.P., India, 211001
        Ph: +919451848851

      • Dr Thiruselvakumar D
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
          Hello Friends

          Wish you all a happy and prosperous new year.

          The Youth Committee of IAPSM is stepping into a new year with lots of
          hope. I can assure you that in the upcoming IAPSMCON2008 will a step
          forward in this aspect.

          As the moderator of this group and also one of the organizing members
          of IAPSMCON2008, I am privileged to announce that we have planned to
          conduct a quiz and a debate, with 3 hours of activities planned. Also
          I have made arrangements to pickup registered Youth Committee members
          and others (for IAPSMCON2008)who are aspiring to join the Group from
          their respective hotel rooms to the Conference venue for the seperate
          Youth Committee meetings. Certificates and prizes are also planned for
          the events.

          Inform your friends and colleagues about the events.

          Wishing you all a great year ahead. Hope to meet you all in IAPSMCON2008.

          Dr. Thiruselvakumar D
          Dept of PSM, JIPMER
          IAPSMCON2008
        • Dr Shekhawat Singh Bhartiy
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 31, 2009
            Dear All

            With all the Rose’s Perfume
            & with all the lights in the world
            & with all the children Smiles…
            I Wish U that your all dreams comes True..
            *HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010*

            Thanks & Regards
            Dr Shekhawat Singh
            SMO Saran

          • Professor Umesh Kapil
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 31, 2009

              Dear Dr. Shekhawat Singh Bhartiy

              Many many thanks for your Good wishes .

              Please accept our  Good Wishes to  You and  all Your Family for  Merry Christmas

              &

              A Happy & Prosperous New Year 2010

              With Regards,

              Umesh Kapil

              Dr. Umesh Kapil,
              Professor , Public Health Nutrition,
              All India Institute of Medical Sciences ,
              New Delhi, 110029,
              India
              Mobile : 9810609340,
              Office 26593383
              Res: 26195105

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 31, 2009

                Wish you & your Family a very Happy,PROSPEROUS AND PEACEFUL NEW YEAR 2010

                Happy New Year

                Dr. P.K.Kasar

                Professor & Head

                Department of Community Medicine

                NSCB Medical College Jabalpur

                kasarpk@... & kasarpk@...

                communitymedicinejabalpur@...

                9425359504, 07612671727 (Res),  07612673973 (Fax)

              • Dr. Pradeep Kasar