to all 1st year residents

  • rajesh garg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2007
      dear doctors,

      this is in ref. to the the quries regarding thesis topic by 1st year
      residents.first of all welcome to the stream of public health. my
      sincere advice to all of them is not to worry too much. thesis is like
      pregnancy....everybody is apprehensive in the begining but later u got
      the result anyway.... so go ahead with a smile and do ur best......i
      will try to post some health related websites from where u can get
      latest data regarding health infrastructure and manpower.one such
      website is --www.cbhidghs.nic.in.

      best wishes for everything.

      dr rajesh garg,

      JR-III. GMC,Amritsar.