query about books

  • vanesh mathur
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hi All,
      Can anybody please suggest me some books on advanced quantitiative as well as qualitative research analyses.

      Regards,
      Vanesh.

      Building a website is a piece of cake.
    • Bharat Dube
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2007
        Dear Vanesh ,

        It seems u havent visited CEU in Old Adm Block 1906 of CSSMU...only problem with them is that they dont allow to take the book home.May Dr Vishwjeet name help U..

        On 9/3/07, vanesh mathur <drvaneshmathur@...> wrote:

        Hi All,
        Can anybody please suggest me some books on advanced quantitiative as well as qualitative research analyses.

        Regards,
        Vanesh.

        Building a website is a piece of cake.

        Dr Bharat Dubey
        Community Medicine / Public Health
        KGMU,Lucknow
      • Bharat Dube

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2007
              a paras book publication-

              a staistical book by RAO MRP is 695/-only is good book

              vanesh mathur <drvaneshmathur@...> wrote:
              Hi All,
              Can anybody please suggest me some books on advanced quantitiative as well as qualitative research analyses.

              Regards,
              Vanesh.

              Building a website is a piece of cake.

              Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.