Gender issues in HIV/AIDS

  • Dr. Mohsin Shaikh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      Hi to all,
      I am a third year resident Doctor at PSM dept, Medical College Baroda and recently completed my dessertation on gender issues in HIV positive cases attending VCTC - can anybody please help me to get some important references in that regard as I am in process of report writing.
      Thanking you,
      Mohsin

      Dr. Mohsin G. Shaikh ( Junior Lecturer )
      Deptt. of Community Medicine,
      Medical College Baroda & SSG Hospital,
      M.S.University, INDIA.

      dr_mohsinshaikh@...