Workshop on "Public Health Ethics" at AIIMS Jodhpur

  • pankaj bhardwaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 10:37 AM
      It gives us immense pleasure to invite you to the workshop on “ Public Health Ethics” from 1st Dec to 5th Dec 2014 organized by Department of Community Medicine & Family Medicine at AIIMS Jodhpur, http://aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/publichelthethics2014/index.php
      We feel that this workshop will be instrumental in enhancing the knowledge of academicians, researchers and members of institutional review boards/ ethical committees in the arena of Public Health Ethics.
      We assure you that this five day workshop will provide you best of scientific deliberations, interaction with international experts, sightseeing and much more

      Patron
      Dr. Sanjeev Misra
      Director & CEO
      AIIMS, Jodhpur