Delete previous message

  • Sonali M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2014

      Dear Friends

      Please be advised that my account was hacked few minutes back and a series of emails were sent to my email contacts without my knowledge.
      Fortunately I have rectified the error and restored the security of my account now. I am sending this message to advise you to delete the message/s received from my email (smeena14@...) today i.e 3rd July 2014 between 5 and 5.30 pm (ACST).
      --
      Best Wishes,
      Sonali