Recent Publication-Ancient to modern technology socializing, connecting and empowering public health across the globe

  • surendernikhil gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 765 KB
    Respected and dear friends,

    We feel honored to share our recent publication-Ancient to modern technology socializing, connecting and empowering public health across the globe in the journal of social welfare and management. (The pdf file attached please)

    Thank you very much.
    With warm personal regards,

    Nikhil
    Dr. S. Nikhil Gupta,
    MBBS; PGDHHM;PGDMCH;
    PGDCHFWM;FAIMS;MA (Phil);
    FIMS;MAE (Epidemiology); OCCRTI; PhD (Pur)
    HFA_PHC_Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA;
    Com_Ch_Public health,
    Johns Hopkins University, USA;
    MSData, University of Toronto, Canada;
    ITHS_University of Michigan, US;
    VaccineTr_
    Bloomberg School of Public Health,Johns Hopkins University;

    GlobalTC_
    Bloomberg School of Public Health,Johns Hopkins University
    District Program Officer (AIDS, RSBY, Civil Works etc.),
    CMO office, Kangra at Dharamshala_HP
    -International Editorial Board Member_African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology;
    -Hony. Editor, American Journal of Public Health Research
    -Member_National Editorial Advisory Board_
    *Indian  Journal of Trauma and Emergency Pediatrics
    ;
    -Editorial Board Member
    *Wudpecker Journal of Medical Sciences;

    *Journal of Environmental Science & Water Resources;
    *World Journal of Medicine and Medical Science Research;
    -Editor-In-Chief; Pediatric Education and Research

    E-mail IDs: drsurendernikhil@...
                      drnikhilsurender@...