Job opportunities alert---BD, UNICEF MP, many other organizations

  • Dr Om Prakash Kansal
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2014

      I am sharing fresh opportunities for medical professionals.

      1. Safe I consultants----Program details could be visited on www.safei.in. We need MBBS, with at least five years clinical experience and having good skills in techno managerial. MD Microbiology or MD Pathology would also be suitable to take on the responsibility. We have two MD PSM already on our rolls, doing very well. reach out to me at    kansalop@... and kansalop@...  with recommendations and names of potential candidates. CTC is between Rs 12-16 lakhs depending upon many factors. Locations are -- Kerala in South, and Delhi and other locations in North.

      2. Visit devnetjobsindia.org    ---Have found many opportunities for public health professionals. Even mid career interested to switch over could consider themselves.

      3. UNICEF MP is also looking for consultants thru their third party agency. Explore!!!!

      Good luck friends

      Dr Om Prakash Kansal
                           M.D.(Community Medicine),
      Advisor-Injection Safety,