  • shyam chaturvedi
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2013
      I am extremely sorry and sad to hear of the demise of Dr. Deoki Nandan. I had a long association with him, knowing him since his student days at R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur. A fine gentleman and a great person he had immensely contributed to the discipline and the organization.
      I pray to God to give strength to his family to bear this irrepairable loss.
      May his soul rest in peace.

      Dr. S.K Chaturvedi
      former Representative of UNICEF
      Ex-  Prof & Head Community Medicine
      Department.
    • binod patro
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2013
        The untimely demise of Prof Deoki Nandan, is certainly a great loss for the fraternity. He has been a strong advocate of Public Health in the country.
        Best Regards
        Binod Patro

        Dr Binod Kumar Patro, MBBS (BU), MD (AIIMS, New Delhi), FIMSA
        Associate Professor
        Dept of Community Medicine & Family Medicine
        All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
        Bhubaneswar - 751019, INDIA
        Phone: +91 9438884013
        Alternate e-mail: patrobinod@...
        (Formerly Faculty at PGIMER, Chandigarh)