Job Opportunities for young medical professionals in BD

  • Dr Om Prakash Kansal
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22 10:36 PM

       Dear Colleagues,

      You may like to share CVs of interested individuals to me at my individual mail ( not group mail).

      Interested medical professionals should be MBBS and MD or MBBS with at least five years experience; with good communication skills; computer proficient; and willing to work differently.

      The profile is to undertake Hospital based clinical assessments of Infection Control practices, handhold the Health Care Professionals and interact with senior hospital leaders for strengthening quality of Health care Services across all specialties with an aim to improve patient and Health Care Worker safety.

      Positions in ---Ahmedabad and Pune--(Immediate and urgent) and at many other locations in India.

      Compensation offered would be in the range of 10-13 lakhs INR PA.

      Dr Om Prakash Kansal
                           M.D.(Community Medicine),
      Advisor-Injection Safety,
      BD (Becton Dickinson) India