Fwd: vacancy of State project coordinator, district project coordinator and field investigator in a project

  • Binod Patro
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2013
    Dear Dr Kansal,
    Please find enclosed opportunity for public health professional in CHANDIGARH. Follow the trailing mail for details.
    Best regards

    Sent from my iPad
    Best Regards
    Binod Patro

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Arun Aggarwal <aggak63@...>
    Date: 9 October 2013 8:51:54 pm IST
    To: binod patro <patrobinod@...>
    Subject: Fwd: vacancy of State project coordinator, district project coordinator and field investigator in a project

    Dear Patro,
    Hope you are happy there.
    I am sending you one advertisement. Can you upload it o the relevant public health professionals site. I saw you are member of such groups.
    We need good public health persons for the project that we have initiated in Haryana.
    thanks
    Dr Arun K Aggarwal
    Professor
    School of Public Health, and
    Additional Medical Superintendent, PGIMER
    Chandigarh-160012
    Phones: 0172-2755218 (o), 2724828 (R)