Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] Kuppuswamy B Mannual of Socioeconomic status (urban) 1st edition

  • Vivek Gupta
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23 8:24 PM

      Dear Dr Simi
      The original Kuppuswamy Scale and its manual i believe is a Copyrighted product marketed by a company called Mansayan, published in early 80s. The company still is around and markets various psychological scales. I suggest that you contact them via email.
      That said, it is such an ubiquitous scale that probably we all should have a copy of the scale and its original manual !

      Thanks,
      Vivek