Kuppuswamy B Mannual of Socioeconomic status (urban) 1st edition

  • Simmi Patnaik
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013
      Dear All,
      I was looking for the above said book (softcopy-preferred) . Can anybody help me procure or send link or information? If hard copy is available or for sale please let me know.Thanking you in anticipation.

      Simmi.Dr
    • Vivek Gupta
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013

        Dear Dr Simi
        The original Kuppuswamy Scale and its manual i believe is a Copyrighted product marketed by a company called Mansayan, published in early 80s. The company still is around and markets various psychological scales. I suggest that you contact them via email.
        That said, it is such an ubiquitous scale that probably we all should have a copy of the scale and its original manual !

        Thanks,
        Vivek