URGENT Dr. CM Singh

  • Dr C.M. Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2013
      Goodday!

      How are you doing ? We are stuck in Manila Philippines right now, we were on a Neuropsychiatry Seminar. Unfortunately got robbed at the park of the hotel where we lodged, all cash, credit card and phone are all gone and please our flight leaves soon.

      If you could loan me some money ,I will refund the money back to you as soon as i return and let me know if you need my details (Full names/location) to effect a transfer.

      I promise to refund it back once i get home, write to me so I can let you know how to remit..

      Thanks

      Dr. CM Singh
      Chief Editor-IJCH
      Additional Professor
      Department of Community Medicine & Family Medicine
      All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna, Bihar, India