Indian Public Health Standards?

  • drdipanweeta
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2007
      sir
      i wanted to know what are the Proposed Indian Public Health
      Standards for community health centres.
      me being a first year student in ( MD )PSM dont have much idea about
      it.
      please help.
      thanks.
      Dipanweeta
    • nick carter
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2007
        hello doc,
                     kindly log on to website MOHFW.nic.in and there click on NRHM there u will find whole list of IPHS for all health facilities like Subcenter,PHC,CHC.
        Regards
        Aikant

        drdipanweeta <drdipanweeta@...> wrote:
        sir
        i wanted to know what are the Proposed Indian Public Health
        Standards for community health centres.
        me being a first year student in ( MD )PSM dont have much idea about
        it.
        please help.
        thanks.
        Dipanweeta

      • Bharat Dube
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2007
          Hello Dr,

          The document is attached, plz go through it, u can easily download it from this link  http://mohfw.nic.in/NRHM/iphs.htm  beside IPHS for CHC,standard for 31 to 500 bedded hospital are also there...its a good site to mark as favorite.

          bharat

          drdipanweeta <drdipanweeta@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

          sir
          i wanted to know what are the Proposed Indian Public Health
          Standards for community health centres.
          me being a first year student in ( MD )PSM dont have much idea about
          it.
          please help.
          thanks.
          Dipanweeta

          Dr Bharat Dubey
          Community Medicine / Public Health
          KGMU,Lucknow
        • Dipanweeta Routray
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 14, 2007
            Thanks a lot sir.

            On 8/13/07, nick carter <Dr_3917@yahoo. com> wrote:
            hello doc,
                         kindly log on to website MOHFW.nic.in and there click on NRHM there u will find whole list of IPHS for all health facilities like Subcenter,PHC, CHC.
            Regards
            Aikant

            drdipanweeta <drdipanweeta@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
            sir
            i wanted to know what are the Proposed Indian Public Health
            Standards for community health centres.
            me being a first year student in ( MD )PSM dont have much idea about
            it.
            please help.
            thanks.
            Dipanweeta

            Dr Bharat Dubey
            Community Medicine / Public Health
            KGMU,Lucknow

            5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store unlimited mails in your inbox. Click here.