News letter from Deparment of Community Medicine SBKS MIRC

  • Niraj Pandit
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2013
      Dear Friends,
      Department of Community Medicine has launched E-newsletter "Spandan". Please find enclosed Volume 1 Issue 1 for your information.

      The aim of the E-newsletter is to share the various activities of Department at community level.

      We expect critical review and comments for future improvement.

      With Regards

      Dr. Niraj Pandit
      Professor
      Community Medicine
    • Vivek Gupta
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2013
        Thanks Dr Neeraj,
        At my end, the attachment has not come through. Can I request you to please check teh same. ALso may I ask, is your department planning on printing it in langauges other than English ?
        Regards

        Dr. Vivek Gupta, MBBS, MD (Community Medicine)
        Assistant Professor,
        Department of Epidemiology,
        National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences,
        Bangalore, 560029,  India
        Phone:(+91) 9620751050,  (+91)9899410420

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2013
        Sorry i forgot to attach file.
        Thanks for informing

        Please find enclosed