Fw: Now RTI Act 2005 in different Languages available at our download segment

  • surendernikhil gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2013
      FYI please.
      Thank you very much.
      With warm personal regards,

      Nikhil
      Dr. Surender N. Gupta,
      MBBS; PGDHHM;PGDMCH;
      PGDCHFWM;FAIMS;MA (Phil);
      FIMS;MAE (Epidemiology); OCCRTI
      HFA_PHC_Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA
      Faculty cum Epidemiologist-in-Charge, District Chamba;

      Regional Health and Family Welfare Training Centre,
      Chheb, Kangra-Himachal Pradesh, India.

      Pin-176001.
      01892-265472 (Fax); 01892-263472 (Office)
      Mobile: 094181-28634.

      -Editorial Board Member_African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology;
      -Member_National Editorial Advisory Board_
      _Indian  Journal of Trauma and Emergency Pediatrics
      ;
      -Editorial Board Member_Wudpecker Journal of Medical Sciences;
      -Editorial Board Member_Journal of Environmental Science & Water Resources;
      -EIC-Pediatric Education and Research

      E-mail IDs: drsurendernikhil@...
                        drnikhilsurender@...