Our latest review paper published in ISRA MEDICAL JOURNAL as STATE OF GLOBE: MITIGATING MEASLES MENACE IN ERA OF MMR/V

  • surendernikhil gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 12:23 PM
      Respected and dear friends,

      We feel honored to share recently published review paper-
      STATE OF GLOBE: MITIGATING MEASLES MENACE IN ERA OF MMR/V in ISRA MEDICAL JOURNAL. The pdf file can be downloaded from the given link:

      http://isra.edu.pk/index.php/research-a-publications/publication/isra-medical-journal/article/512

      Thank you very much.
      With warm personal regards,

      Nikhil
      Dr. Surender N. Gupta,
      MBBS; PGDHHM;PGDMCH;
      PGDCHFWM;FAIMS;MA (Phil);
      FIMS;MAE (Epidemiology); OCCRTI
      HFA_PHC_Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA
      Faculty cum Epidemiologist-in-Charge, District Chamba;

      Regional Health and Family Welfare Training Centre,
      Chheb, Kangra-Himachal Pradesh, India.

      Pin-176001.
      01892-265472 (Fax); 01892-263472 (Office)
      Mobile: 094181-28634.

      -Editorial Board Member_African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology;
      -Member_National Editorial Advisory Board_
      _Indian  Journal of Trauma and Emergency Pediatrics
      ;
      -Editorial Board Member_Wudpecker Journal of Medical Sciences;
      -Editorial Board Member_Journal of Environmental Science & Water Resources;
      -EIC-Pediatric Education and Research

      E-mail IDs: drsurendernikhil@...
                        drnikhilsurender@...