Announcement - STP QDA using SPSS: 4th-7th June

  • Gulrez Shah Azhar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 3:01 AM
    Dear Friends

    I am forwarding you a course announcement from our institute.

    best

    Gulrez

    Dear colleagues,

    Greetings from Indian Institute of Public Health - Gandhinagar!!

    It's our pleasure to inform you that IIPH-Gandhinagar is offering 2nd short term training on 'Quantitative Data Analysis Using SPSS' between 4th and 7th June, 2013. The four-day workshop will introduce the participants to SPSS and cover advanced procedures of data preparation, analysis, and presentation of results. The workshop will be completely hands-on (using real data from a social survey) and also allow participants to work on a dataset of their own choice. A copy of brochure and application form for the training are attached with the email.

    Please circulate this information to the listservs, groups, acquaintance, and friends in your network. Also, if you have research staff or students who plan to use SPSS for any current/future projects, please forward them the brochure and application form.

    Please feel free to contact (
    msetia@...) or our Program Officer, Mr. Vijay Panchdhane (vpanchdhane@...) if you have any questions.

    Looking forward to your support for wide circulation and referral!!

    Thanks and regards,

    Monika

    --
    Monika Setia, Ph.D.
    Assistant Professor

    --
    DR GULREZ SHAH AZHAR | MBBS MD MPH | Assistant Professor | Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar - Public Health Foundation of India | Sardar Patel Institute Campus, Drive In Road, Thaltej, Ahmedbad, Gujarat 380054, India | Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/BQDpu Email: gsazhar@... | Mobile: +91 9712989510 | Office: +91 79 4024 0444 X.324 | Fax: +91 79 4024 0445 Skype: gulrezdoc | Web: www.phfi.org
    Admission open for PHFI Academic Programmes 2013-14 pleasse click the link http://www.phfi.org/our-activities/academic-programmes/courses-and-admissions.html