Our latest publication as Editorial-"Marching Ahead with Powerful Contingent of Adolescents -the Demographic Dividends- towards Renaissance of Primary Health Care" in Journal of PER

  • surendernikhil gupta
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2013
    Respected and dear friends,

    We feel happy to share our latest publication as Editorial-"Marching Ahead with Powerful Contingent of Adolescents -the Demographic Dividends- towards Renaissance of Primary Health Care" in Journal of Pediatric Education and Research (PER). The pdf copy of the same is being attached for your kind perusal please.

    Thank you very much.
    With warm personal regards,

    Nikhil
    Dr. Surender N. Gupta,
    MBBS; PGDHHM;PGDMCH;
    PGDCHFWM;FAIMS;MA (Phil);
    FIMS;MAE (Epidemiology); OCCRTI
    HFA_PHC_Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA
    Faculty cum Epidemiologist-in-Charge, District Chamba;

    Regional Health and Family Welfare Training Centre,
    Chheb, Kangra-Himachal Pradesh, India.

    Pin-176001.
    01892-265472 (Fax); 01892-263472 (Office)
    Mobile: 094181-28634.

    -Editorial Board Member_African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology;
    -Member_National Editorial Advisory Board_
    _Indian  Journal of Trauma and Emergency Pediatrics
    ;
    -Editorial Board Member_Wudpecker Journal of Medical Sciences;
    -Editorial Board Member_Journal of Environmental Science & Water Resources;
    -EIC-Pediatric Education and Research

    E-mail IDs: drsurendernikhil@...
                      drnikhilsurender@...

  • Jugal Kishore
    Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2013
      Dear Dr. Surender
      pdf is not opened. thanks for sharing this document. I would like to see.'

      [Attachment(s) from surendernikhil gupta included below]

      --
      Prof. Jugal Kishore
      MBBS, MD, PGDCHFWM, PGDEE, MSc., FIAPSM, FIPHA, FAMS,

      Editor (Hony): WebmedCentral (Public Health), Journal of Nursing Science and Practice, Research Review: Journal of Health Professions, Journal of Energy, Environment and Carbon Credit, Journal of Medicine,

      Author of following books:
      National Health Programs of India: National Policies and Legislations
      related to health; A Dictionary of Public Health; Practical and Viva of Community Medicine
      Question Bank Community Medicine; Textbook for Health Worker and Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
      Inequity in India healthcare; Female feticide: An instigating of female status
      Effect of educational booklet on depressions; How to prevent and manage your low back pain: A guide for health posture and and lifestyle; A Comprehensive Review of Community Medicine
      Biomedical Waste Management in India; Breastfeeding and college girls
      A Pioneering Social Reformers of India; Great Warriers of Human Rights Movement From India;
      Vanishing Girl Child; Living With out God; Bhavnayen (An anthology of poems in Hindi)

      For my books please Visit http://centurypublications.co.in, http://centurypublications.blogspot.com
      or contact: 09868010950

    • surendernikhil gupta

        Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2013
        Dr. Jugal Kishore,

        I have downloaded and sent you again. Please try.

        Feelings are fine, Life is great. I have to go with you miles along

        Best regards

        Dr. Ranabir Pal
        AIIMS, Jodhpur
        EVERYTHING IS LEARNING

        Message 5 of 6 , May 8, 2013
          thank you Dr Ranabir Pal

          [Attachment(s) from ranabir pal included below]