Re: [iapsm_youthmembers] Online tool for Kuppuswamy's scale real-time update

  • Subodh
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2013
      Thanks a lot for sharing this.  It is very helpful.  Similar tools are required for the Prasad classification of Socio-economic status also.

      Best regards,
      Subodh

      On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 10:22 PM, studycorner <aayrash@...> wrote:

      Dear All,

      An online tool to enable real-time update of the Kuppuswamy’s socioeconomic status scale has been made available here:

      http://scaleupdate.weebly.com

      --
      Dr. Subodh S Gupta,
      Professor (Social Pediatrics)
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22 9:11 AM
        Dear Sir,

        Many thanks for your positive words earlier. I also wish to acknowledge your suggestion as the source that got me working on real-time update for the Prasad classification too.

        The base reference article for the updated scale has been accepted for publication on 14th May 2103. The article will have all the details regarding the calculations.

        The webpage bearing the tool for real-time update has been up since 08th May.

        I will share the details in a subsequent email.

        Regards & thanks again.