IAPSM Conf in Nagpur --partial Coverage in ToI today Nagpur edition

  • Dr Om Prakash Kansal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013

      Writing in this forum after a long time. This time in IAPSM CON 2013, I could facilitate a panel discussion on Safe Injections--way Forward. I shall be sending the summary of the panel discussion later. But a news story appeared in Nagpur edition of the Times of India. Pl visit the below mentioned weblink.

       http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/nagpur/WHO-study-to-prick-doctors/articleshow/18457353.cms

      Dr Om Prakash Kansal
                           M.D.(Community Medicine),
      Advisor-Injection Safety,